Top events in Krakow upcoming 2 months:
– International Shanties Festival – 19-22.02.2015.
– Bach Days – 07-15.03.2015.
– March of Remembrance – 15.03.2015. On March 13th and 14th, 1941, most of the prisoners of the ghetto were killed or sent to death camps. We can show our respect and remembrance to all of them – by marching along the route that for many of them was the road to death.
– Easter Palms Contest in Lipnica Murowana (Palm Sunday). A contest for the tallest Easter palm. The current record-breaking palm is 30 m tall.
– Easter Market – 27.03- 05.04.2014. One of the most colourful events in Krakow. The Main Market Square turns into an Easter market for visitors and locals alike. Both adults and children enjoy the festive atmosphere of this Easter market.
– Garou concert in ICE Krakow – 28.03.2015.
– Misteria Paschalia Festival – 30.03- 05.04.2015. A classical music festival devoted to famous composers and linked with Holy Week and Easter time. Most important performers: Jordi Savall, OttavioDantone, Christophe Rousset, René Jacobs, Diego Fasolis, Alessandro de Marchi, Paul van Nevel and others.
– Cross Road Performace in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska (UNESCO Site) – 03.04.2015. Many pilgrims arrive eager to attend the colourful and realistic Passion Play relating to the last days of Jesus. The performace, regarded as an act of collective catharsis, provides a deeper understanding of traditional Polish Catholicism.
– Robbie Williams concert in Krakow Arena – 17.04.2015.
Need more details? Want to book a ticket? Contact us!