1. So some people like to believe Poland is beautiful.
Old Town, Warsaw
2. But the sad truth is, it’s not.
Ojcowski National Park
3. It’s a country that should be avoided at all costs.
4. There’s absolutely nothing particularly breathtaking to see there.
Bear’s Cave, Kletno
5. No interesting landscapes.
Tatra National Park
6. No remarkable animals.
European Bisons (zubry) in Bialowieski National Park
7. No fascinating nature.
Crooked forrest in Nowe Czarnowo
8. Not to mention, the seasons suck. Spring has nothing to offer.
Marsh Marigold (kaczence) in Bialowieski National Park
9. Summer is highly forgettable.
Baltic sea beaches near Jaroslawiec
10. Autumn is gloomy and depressing.
Sanctuary in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska
11. And winter is just the ugliest season of them all.
Wielkopolski National Park
12. The country has no history whatsoever.
European Solidarity Centre in Gdansk
13. It’s like it just popped up out of nowhere one day.
Biskupin archaeological museum.
14. Consequently, it has close to no traditions.
Kraków nativity scenes contest
15. And that’s also why the cities aren’t all that great.
Palace of Culture and Science, Warsaw
16. Very mediocre, if you look closely.
Panorama of Wroclaw
17. Ugh, how ugly!
18. Not to mention the architecture that is quite unremarkable.
Aula Leopoldina, Wroclaw
19. Everything’s so grey.
Old Market Square in Poznan
20. Post-Communist landscape, really.
Mariacka Street, Gdansk
21. Major drawback? Terrible castles.
The Knights Of The Cross castle in Malbork
22. On top of all that, the food is horrible.
Zurek soup served in a bread bowl
23. It actually looks pretty disgusting, tbh.
Oscypki in Zakopane
24. All in all, the whole country screams “mediocre”.
Tyniec Benedictine abbey
25. It is pretty sad to see.
Biebrzanski National Park
26. And it feels like no one’s even trying out there to make it look appealing.
Salt sculptures 135 meters underground in the Wieliczka Salt Mine